Become a contributor!

This button doesn't work at all, but you're welcome to press it. And to contact me (Dustin), should you wish to become a contributor.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Steamed fish and "clear cooked" vegetables

I felt like keeping it simple tonight, so I made the following simple dishes, and they seemed to work well:

Pseudo Cantonese steamed fish (because the real version is harder)
Fish (usually sea bass, though I used tilapia)
Scallions
Ginger
Soy sauce
A dash of sesame oil
Place all in bowl.  Steam until cooked.  (I had rice cooking and used the steamer above the cooker)

"Clear cooked" vegetables
Spinach (dou miao works too...)
Garlic
Fry up garlic until brown.  Throw in vegetables.  Add some water and cover.  Turn heat low and simmer until it's cooked to your taste.

Both really simple.  Both yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment