Become a contributor!

This button doesn't work at all, but you're welcome to press it. And to contact me (Dustin), should you wish to become a contributor.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

YCL's future projects

Maybe we should also make "future projects" posts?  Certainly wouldn't mind your comments/suggestions.

Actual food:
  • Belgian beef carbonnade
  • Zhazhang mian--so going to happen, now that I have the sauce!!
  • Hong Kong-style pork chops (will have to ask my mom for the recipe)
  • Cantonese oxtail stew
  • Cantonese steamed fish
  • Hainanese chicken rice
  • Ants crawling up trees
  • Macanese style Portuguese chicken (going to choose from here or here)
  • A blood recipe
  • Pate (again, will ask my mom for the recipe)
  • Mousse
  • Crepes
  • Croque monsieur?
  • Quiche?
  • Quenelle?
Snacks/desserts
  • Scallion pancake redo
  • Green tea froyo/ice cream--and maybe sesame
  • Various cheesecakes?  I've made cottage cheesecake, which was yummy; maybe I'd roll with ricotta this time.
Clearly I'm not a dessert person...

    2 comments:

    1. croque monsieur avkjahkgjh nom nom nom

      Cheesecake is delish, but a Project. And needs a springform pan. And then people need to eat it...I mean that wasn't a problem when I lived in a dorm of hungry high school girls, but would be trickier today.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I have 2 male roommates. Need I say more? :D

      ReplyDelete